We invite you to reach out if you're interested in learning more about how we might design a service to help you meet your DEI goals!
- Coaching individuals
- Conducting small group workshops
- Presenting to large audiences
- Analyzing equity goals & evaluating progress
- Collaborating with clients to resolve DEI-related issues
- Performing equity audits
- Crafting education policies
- Writing literature reviews
- Suggesting innovative strategies
- Evaluating professional learning materials
- Curating resources
- Designing DEI plans
- Creating toolkits
- Producing reports
- Participating on panels
Our values are defined by 5 Cs:
Collaboration--We collaborate with clients by providing services specifically designed for needs and interests.
- Connections--We connect with educators, based on shared interests, in authentic ways.
- Compassion--We ground our work in compassion.
- Commitment-We bring an uncovering commitment to students of color and students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Courage--We courageously examine topics that may be difficult to discuss.